Friday 11 April 2014

I Wasn't Paid 10million For Apaye -Clarion Chukwura Debunks rumour.

 

Nollywood actress in a recent interview debunks rumour which stated that she was paid 10million for 'apaye' A Mother’s Love) produced by Emem Isong, founder of Royal Arts Academy,she also stated in this interview that she could act nude depending on the context of the nudity.*uhhnm*..Excerpt from the interview after the cut........





How true is the story that you are Nollywood’s highest paid actor, having received 10 million Naira for appearing in ‘Apaye’? That is not true. I wasn’t paid 10 million naira for ‘Apaye‘.                                            How much were you then paid? I do not discuss my fees....
            And is there a role you will never play? There’s no role I will never play. I am an actor and if that role has a message that I think makes sense for me to fathom,i will play it.                                                         What if it borders around nudity? It depends on the context of the nudity. Is it a woman who went nude as a result of her mental state?                                                                                                                                     If it was that, would you play it? If I see a message that is worthy of me passing, I will....

No comments:

Post a Comment