Tuesday 1 April 2014

Nick Cannon Shows Off Leopard Print Hair on Instagram..

Nick Cannon has been experimenting with his image as of late, donning white face, and now rocking cheetah print hair. He showed off his new look on Instagram in a series of photos, one of them captioned, "I usually don't do #Selfies but I think my new hairstyle is worth it! #Animal #TheWildLife #IFinallyLostIt #Cheetah #CantCatchMe #TooFast #TryToKeepUp #wppm #Ncredible."
The "America's Got Talent" host also revealed that his look took over five hours to create in a photo that showed off the fine detailing of his 'do. .See up close up pics after the cut...
I usually don't do #Selfies but I think my new hairstyle is worth it!  #Animal #TheWildLife #IFinallyLostIt #Cheetah #CantCatchMe #TooFast #TryToKeepUp #wppm  #NcredibleTook like 5 hours to do this! Now I'm off to @GMA "Good Morning America for real!!!" #wppm #TheWildLife

No comments:

Post a Comment