Saturday 17 May 2014

Nigeria Can Reach The Semi-Finals in This World Cup--- Kanu Nwankwo

 
Soccer Legend , Nwankwo Kanu   says  Nigeria are capable of reaching the semi-finals of this coming World Cup in Brazil. He told Kick off nigeria.com  on Friday :

    “Luckily we are in a good group and if you ask me, I think it is the easiest group.I think our chances are 80 per cent and if we can pass that group, and I know we are going to do that, then we will have more confidence. I know immediately we pass that group, Nigerians are going to be behind the team from the president to ordinary people.Maybe we can go to the semi-finals, who knows? I think Africa has a good chance, because we also have Cote d’Ivoire, Cameroon, Ghana and Algeria. As for us, we have experienced players who are playing in some top Leagues so we can reach that level.”


Wow ! Do you think this is possible?

No comments:

Post a Comment