Friday 25 April 2014

Photos: Meet The Woman Who Allegedly Turned into a Bird & Landed in a Gutter in Lagos

  
Kia this is a serious case, this woman was actually found in the guitar this morning begging for water, who knows what she is into...read
When the woman was asked questions like 'What are you doing inside the gutter?' she replied, weeping ''Please I need water, help me''.
A senior officer of the Nigerian Army asked the soldiers to get her out, a welder around the environment was called in and she was finally brought out by a good Samaritan who entered the gutter to help her out. Continue...

She was brought out naked, covered up and then she said:
My name is Amudat Jimoh, It was God that sent me here, He (GOD) said I should confess my sins so that I don't die, please I need water to drink, help me, I don't know how I found myself here, please help me.. 

A Lagos State ambulance arrived and she was taken to away for proper medical attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment