Saturday 29 March 2014

I Have Always Been A Prophet,bla,bla,bla- Soul E Laments.

                
*Man must chop now *lol Snger turned prophet Soul E recently had an interview with punch,sorry its a bit long and very interesting...Like him or hate him, once- upon- a -time rave-making artiste, Soul E, didn’t mince words when he claimed in his prophecy that he saw Wizkid poisoned and Davido in a very fatal accident. No matter the criticisms that have followed him since he ‘saw’ the ‘vision,’ Soul E said he obviously has no apologies as he claimed God spoke to him. Continue below.......
The singer told Saturday Beats that his phone had been bombarded with calls since he made public the prophecies.
But most people felt this is Soul E’s antics to be in the news once again, since his musical career is more or less dead and nobody is hearing from him again.  

However, he insists that he has always been a celebrity and does not need antics to get into the news again.
“I have always been in the public eye. My marriage caused a scenario in this country. I don’t know what people saw in me. Anybody who feels I am seeking for attention is making a serious mistake; I am too busy for that. I am in Abuja at the moment; I am heading to Lagos and Port Harcourt before the end of the week. I am busy. I am just doing the work of my father.
“It was my God who instructed me to give the prophecy and I have done that. I am not wishing anybody anything bad. All they have to do is to pray. I have received calls from Aso Rock. I got prophesies for Wizkid, Davido and Aso Rock and I said what God asked me to say. I told them to pray. God doesn’t give you prophecy for you to be scared but for you to be aware and pray about it,” he said.
While so many wondered why he didn’t call his colleagues and give them these prophecies instead of making them public, Soul E said, “They are not my friends and I don’t talk to them. In fact, I have never seen them before and I am not sure they know me. I am not saying they are my enemies. I had to go on Facebook and Instagram to pass my messages. I have said what I want to say and it is fine by me. If they want to take it, fine and if they don’t want to, that is not my problem. I am not a pastor, I am a prophet. A prophet announces his prophecies.”
Soul E claimed he had always been a prophet although he derailed at some point in his life.
“I have been a prophet since I was born. There are so many things people don’t know about me. I have always had a ministry since 2001 even when I was not a celebrity. I was the chapel prefect in my school and I had a youth fellowship back then. I lost my calling in 2003 and 2004 and came back in 2009. My life has been a story and I know God is taking me somewhere.
“I made an altar call in Abuja earlier in the week and over 600 youths came out to give their lives to Christ. If God can use me, God can use anybody. So because I am not (Pastor Enoch) Adeboye’s son or T.B Joshua’s son, Soul E is looking for attention.”
Soul E said Davido and Wizkid’s prophecies weren’t the only thing the Lord showed him.
“He told me two northern governors will go, they will die before the end of 2015. This is what God showed me. Prophets come to tell you what God is saying about a situation. Pastors will tell you ‘you are blessed,’ Prophets will tell you to be careful or tell you not to marry the particular person you wanted to marry because of the vision they had seen,” he said.
When Saturday Beats asked him why he didn’t ‘see’ that his marriage with Ure wouldn’t work out, he said, “I have said it over and over; I never married Ure. We were in a relationship. I have never been married before. We were just courting. I learnt they said I ran away with her money, how much does she have? I was ‘hot’ when I was dating Ure. I cannot deny having a relationship and we were so madly in love. As such, we were even wearing wedding rings. I really don’t blame the public who felt we were married. I don’t have anything against her. She has moved on and I have moved on since 2008.”
Soul E said his music career will not end because of his status as a prophet.
“My life is for the ministry. I don’t run a church; I have a ministry called Kingdom Builders Assembly. God told me He is coming shortly. I am fortunate to be part of the people God wants to use to take His words to the next level. I am still going to do music. I will push out a lot of gospel songs. My career has not stopped,” he said.
 Meanwhile, Davido does not appear fazed by the prophecies as Saturday Beats learnt the young singer is carrying on with his business.
His publicist, Omar Areh, who spoke to Saturday Beats on the phone, said the young man had travelled.
 “Davido has no comments on the issue. Nobody prays for anything bad. All I can tell you is that Davido has travelled for his tours,” she said.   Culled from

No comments:

Post a Comment