Wednesday 2 April 2014

'I Am Broken': Miley Cyrus Tweets Her Sorrow After Her Dog Floyd Dies .

Miley Cyrus has been left heartbroken after one of her beloved dogs died yesterday.
The devastated pop star was away on her Bangerz tour last night when she was given the sad news that her Alaskan Klee Kai Floyd had passed away.
And late last night, she took to her Twitter to let her fans know.She wrote: "I don't wanna say it because I don't want it to be real... But my precious baby Floyd has passed away."
Posting a couple of snaps of her four-legged friend, she added: "I am broken. I know I don't mean it but I wish he would've taken me with him this is unbearable."


Miley, who got Floyd in 2011, is due to take to the stage in Boston tonight and apologised to her fans ahead of the concert for her sad mood.
She wrote: " I'm sorry in advance if I am not myself tomorrow Boston. I will try my best to be my best."
It is not yet known how Floyd died.Miley has three other dogs - Ziggy, Happy and Mary Jane - but two years ago she lost another one of her canine companions when her Yorkshire Terrier Lila died suddenly.
Miley was reportedly allowed to keep the dogs as one of the pre-nup conditions with former actor fiancé Liam Hemsworth.
And just before she split from the Hunger Games star last September, a source told Life & Style: "Miley is worth over $130 million and has no plans to lose her nest egg in case of divorce.
"She has a half-dozen dogs that are her babies - she doesn’t want to lose them.'

No comments:

Post a Comment