Saturday 5 April 2014

Miley Cyrus Gets New Puppy from Her Mom after the Death of Her Dog, Floyd.

Miley Cyrus Gets Cute New Pup After Her Beloved Dog's Death
Miley Cyrus has just received a new puppy from her mom, Tish Cyrus, following the pop star's mourning over the death of her beloved pet dog, Floyd, early this week.
On Friday, April 4, the 21-year-old entertainer introduced her new puppy to her 17.7 million followers on Twitter. She tweeted: "my mama knew my heart was broken & this morning I woke up to Moonie kisses," along with a photo of her cute and fluffy little buddy. Continue...

However, the "Adore You" singer made a follow-up tweet telling her fans that her late dog, Floyd, an Alaskan Klee Kai she got in 2011, is irreplaceable, but her new dog, along with her other dogs, are instrumental in helping her cope with the recent tragedy.
She wrote: "no one could ever replace my baby Floyd but this precious angel [Moonie] is lendin me some fur to cry on along with my other babies."
She then shared how excited she was to see Moonie meeting her other dogs. She posted: "Can't wait to introduce Bean and Happy to Moonie Currently soakin up some Moonie & Mary Jane [Miley's adopted dog with former fiancé Liam Hemsworth back in 2012]... so many emotions I am exhausted."
On Tuesday, Miley told her fans on Twitter that her pet dog, Floyd, has died while she was away for her "Bangerz" tour, tweeting: "Today is the 2nd worst day of my life."
"I don't wanna say it because I don't want it to be real... But my precious baby Floyd has passed away. I am broken," she posted on the social networking site, along with a photograph of her and Floyd.
Miley was regretful about Floyd's death, tweeting: "I know I don't mean it but I wish he would've taken me with him this is unbearable. What am I gonna do without him?"
During her concert in Boston on Wednesday, Miley took a moment while on stage to pay tribute to Floyd. She performed a very emotional cover of Fleetwood Mac's "Landslide," which according to her is Floyd's favorite song.
Just Jared reported that one of Miley's backup dancers said that Floyd passed away after it was attacked by a coyote.

1 comment: