Monday 31 March 2014

Timi Dakolo and His Wife Celebrates Their Wedding Aniversary.

 
Singer timi dakolo and his beautiful wife celebrates their wedding anniversary today,they have 3 children as a product of their peaceful marriage,romantic timi shared this pic along side this message  .                       'Thanks for everything busola dakolo..thanks for always bringing me steamed meat everytime u are cooking...thanks for saying the nicest sorry everytime arsenal looses..thanks saying yes inspite of all my excesses. ..thanks for running me mad and calming me down..thanks for giving me the world most awesomest (kids)...Thanks for turning this Boy into a Man..Thanks for being my Biggest Fan and critic..thanks For love so uncommon...thanks for always laughing at my jokes..Thanks for being my partner in crime (lol)!..thanks for my employers (our gang/children)..thanks for yelling in labour room...I fear you sha..but e no easy...Happy Anniversary to Us....See screenshot after the cut...
.

No comments:

Post a Comment